It’s no secret that couples want to make their weddings unique and special. One way to do that is by choosing custom music for the ceremony and reception. If you’re looking for some help finding the perfect custom wedding music, read on! We’ll give you tips on how to choose the right music and where to find it. Plus, we’ll share some of our favorite wedding songs and artists to help you make your custom wedding music perfect on your wedding day. So get ready to have some fun planning your big day!
Tips on How to Choose the Perfect Music
- Start by thinking about the overall mood you want to set for your wedding. Do you want it to be romantic? Fun and festive? Once you’ve decided on the mood, you can start thinking about specific songs.
- Choose music that is special to you and your fiance – think about your favorite songs, genres, and artists. You can then create a custom playlist on Spotify or another music streaming service. If you’re not sure where to start, there are plenty of online resources that can help you create the perfect playlist for your big day.
Don’t forget to consider your guests’ musical tastes as well – you’ll want to create a playlist that everyone can enjoy. And if you’re looking for something truly extraordinary, consider hiring a live band or DJ to perform at your reception.
- Consider the time of day and what kind of atmosphere you want to create. Let’s say your wedding is at night, you may want to have a more romantic feel with your music. If during lunch time, you may want something a little more upbeat. For breakfast, you might want something a little classical to start the day off right.
- Lastly, make sure after all your music is edited and ready to go well in advance of the wedding date to avoid any inconvenience and have some backup plan.
Where to find the Perfect Custom Music for your Wedding
There are a lot of resources now on the internet for any type of music that you may want for your wedding. You can find websites that cater to specific genres, or you can find general music websites. Plus, with the advent of streaming services, you can pretty much find any type of music you want. So, the question would be where to find the perfect music for your wedding and wedding videos? Check this list for some guide;
Try these platforms where you can find the perfect music that you can use to customize for your wedding day.
- Spotify – is a proprietary Swedish audio streaming and media services provider founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. It is one of the largest music streaming service providers. You may download and save the music if you have a subscription or create a playlist on your own.
Here are some Spotify playlists you might want to check out for inspiration;
- Youtube – has a good audio library from which to download and use music for free. You can search by genre, mood, instruments and you can even save your pick for your wedding.
Here are some Youtube playlists you might want to check out for inspiration;
For wedding videos, try these websites where you can find the perfect music that you can use to customize for your wedding day.
- Envato Elements, the music in your videos will be sure to keep them at the right mood, with a variety of genres and sound effects available for all sorts of video projects. You can even find what type or style best suits you by browsing through this site.
- Audiojungle is a website that has an immense library of songs and also allows you to download them before purchasing. You can find any genres you would like on their site.
Favorite wedding songs and artists
Here are the top 25 songs to choose from our previous blog post to help you decide and have an idea for the perfect wedding custom music for you. Also, list down below are the crowd favorites that you might want to check on for your preference, enjoy listening!
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
- The Goo Goo Dolls – Iris
- Etta James – At Last
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
- John Legend – All Of Me
- Bruno Mars – Marry You
- Beyoncé – Love On Top
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- The Cure – Friday I’m In Love
- Metallica – Nothing Else Matters
- Queens of The Stone Age – No One Knows
- Aerosmith – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing
- The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses
- Kings of Leon – Use Somebody
- Beyoncé – Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)
- Bryan Adams – Summer Of ‘69
- Jennifer Lopez – On the Floor
- Katrina & The Waves – Walking on Sunshine
- The Killers – Mr Brightside
So now that you have some tips on how to choose the right custom wedding music for your wedding, it’s time to get started! Be sure to take your time and browse through all of the options available to you. And don’t forget to ask friends and family for recommendations too. After all, who knows your taste in music better than they do? We hope you enjoy planning your perfect wedding day.